[Gvsig_english] new install, novice

George MUAMMAR george.muammar at wfp.org
Wed Mar 9 11:10:25 CET 2011

Tom, IBM sell the J9 for a runtime fee, therefore the cost of, if I remember right, 25 USD + 5 for "download fee" (I wonder what they would charge to deliver it on cdrom) is for each single installation. However I advise to you use. The version of gvSig for phoneme is less stable/performant and has reduced functionality (in my experience)
Regards

George Mu'Ammar
Programme Officer
Food Security Analysis Service