[Gvsig_english] Common repository for symbol definitions?

Nacho Uve nachouve at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:49:00 CET 2011

Well, there is a lot of blank space on the Symbol dialog. I think it is a
good idea have there a small collection of symbols, and also a palette of
usual/recommended colors to use on maps. JavaColorDialog requires that the
user select "good" colors to get a good map.
A user makes a nice color raster palette some time ago... maybe with vectors
make sense do the same.

:-)

Regards,
Nacho V.