[Gvsig_english] Projektstand gvSIG/Sextante FossGIS 2011

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Mon Mar 14 08:49:04 CET 2011

Great Georg! Simon will be happy to know his work [1] is now in german (and I
think in spanish as well).
Thank you very much!
Astrid, we have now more gvSIG Information in german :) I don't know if it is
too late for the OSGeo Live DVD iso for the FOSSGIS conference
(http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/artwork/backgrounds/fossgis_4.5/OSGeo_Live_4_5_FOSSGIS.png)
 or if we still have time to add this german quick start.
Regards!
LG
José

[1]