[Gvsig_english] Projektstand gvSIG/Sextante FossGIS 2011

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Mon Mar 14 23:10:14 CET 2011

Yes of course! I remember him (gvSIG Stand-OSGeo Park at the Intergeo). He made
a great job there.
Falk, we see us in Heildelberg! Please bring your laptop and your gvSIG/Sextante
projects!
If you have any idea we can make to promote gvSIG or Sextante, please write it
in the wiki!
Kind regards.
Jose

 --