[Gvsig_english] Linear referencing with gvSIG carreteras extension

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Tue Mar 15 13:04:26 CET 2011

Hi Wolfgang,
thanks for your interest about my unanswered question. Without your
intervention, maybe we would not know that there is a testing SQL script
available now... I'm always interested in testing this extension,
although I'm a quite busy at the moment. I'll test it as soon as
possible and I'll let you know about it. ;-)

Cheers,
Antonio

Il 15/03/2011 12.40, Wolfgang Qual ha scritto:
> Dear Jorge,
>
> thank you very much for the response. The extension - is it alpha, beta or
> stable release?
> And I guess there's no more development at the momen, right? Anyway - I
> guess we will test it. Sounds promising. Maybe Antonio also would like to
> test it?
>
> Best,
> Wolfgang

Antonio Falciano