[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11 RC1 available

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Thu Mar 24 10:47:05 CET 2011

Hello Wolfgang.

The aim of this tool is just to allow the user to easily add to gvSIG
whatever add-on (e.g. plug-ins, symbols, manuals, etc.) from a
repository or directly from a file.

So far the repository has those plug-ins that has an individual
installer (network, normalization, remote sensing, topology...).

The tool is still under development (obviously it must be improved) but
we decided to include it in gvSIG 1.11 as we consider it was
interesting. The main thing the user should take in account is to be
careful with non-official and/or devel add-ons. They may cause errors.

Best,
Manuel.

Manuel Madrid.
Product and testing manager.