[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11 RC1 available

Cèsar Ordiñana cordinyana at gvsig.com
Thu Mar 24 16:33:57 CET 2011

El 24/03/11 10:47, Antonio Falciano escribió:
> Hi Wolfgang,
> the Add-ons installer seems to work fine! :-) I've successfully
> installed the normalization and remote sensing extensions and they are
> loaded correctly after restarting gvSIG.
> On the other side, SEXTANTE (not tested by gvSIG team) is not working
> fine as it did in gvSIG 1.10 and the "cachedir/packages dirs + field
> calculator" problem (on Vista and 7) is not fixed yet. In the first
> case, the workaround consists into deleting "es.unex.sextante" directory
> and replacing it with the one coming with gvSIG 1.10 (or with a newer
> version). In the second, we need to start gvSIG as administrator and
> launch the Jython console.
>
> Cheers,
> Antonio

Hi Antonio,

We have made some changes in the sextante integration with gvSIG to
allow working with bigger raster files and also some performance
optimizations, but it seems there's something wrong with it.

Could you give us more info about the errors do you have while using
sextante?

Thanks in advance,

--
Cèsar Ordiñana Navarro