[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11 RC1 available

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Fri Mar 25 10:53:40 CET 2011

Dear Antonio, dear developers,

it would be great, if additional tools could be added to gvSIG without the
necessity to install anything (scripts could be copied to the correct
location, maybe $home/gvSIG/scripts. I think that quite some extensions of
gvSIG are just unpacked by the installer. Compilation does not take place.
Or is it different?
We do not even have writing permission to the gvSIG installation
(/opt/gvSIG_1_10/...). Maybe there are similar conditions in other
administrations that use gvSIG.

Best,
Wolfgang