[Gvsig_english] Is there any developer documentation about gvSIGmobile?

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon Mar 28 12:39:53 CEST 2011

Hello, Qian Cheng:

The SVN repository is:

https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-mobile/

The latest version (gvSIG Mobile 0.3) is in:

/pilots/tags/pilot3

The initial instructions to set up the workspace are:

https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-mobile/pilots/tags/pilot3/appGvsigMobile/INSTALL.txt

The best way to learn how it works is by doing step-by-step execution in Eclipse.

If you want to see some UML diagrams, you can use the ones for gvSIG 1.X, because the core f the app is the same (a bit simplified), for example:

This is a general diagram of the application core. The main classes are: MapControl, MapContext, FLayers, GraphicLayer, ViewPort, BufferedImage. For clarity, you can edit that image and remove all the classes except the main classes:

http://www.gvsig.org/web/docdev/docs/v1_0/fmap/dirmapcontrol/images/mapcontrol/smalldcmapcontrol.png

This diagram shows the layer model, but some of them are not available in gvSIG Mobile:

http://www.gvsig.org/web/docdev/docs/v1_0/fmap/dirlayers/images/layers/smalldctypesoflayers.png

This diagram shows the different listeners that activate the tools (for example, if you use a tool that needs a click you use the point listener, if you use a tool that needs to drag a rectangle -for example the tool zoom to rectangle- then you use the rectangle listener, etc):

http://www.gvsig.org/web/docdev/docs/v1_0/fmap/dirmapcontrol/images/mapcontrol/dcinterfacesbasetoolslibfmap.png

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---