[Gvsig_english] Is there any developer documentation aboutgvSIGmobile?

Marcel Schoolmeesters schoolmeesters at gmx.de
Mon Mar 28 13:45:29 CEST 2011

ok, perhaps there should be a hint to the new one in the old pilot2
path? perhaps as a new textfile, if the pilot3 is used primarily by now ;)

I'll have to change my description then a bit, but if there aren't
(m)any changes, I won't have to test it. However, pilot3 sounds better
now :-)

Regards,
Marcel