[Gvsig_english] Is there any developer documentation aboutgvSIGmobile?

Qian Cheng kingsumnu at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:03:26 CEST 2011

Hello,
First of all, thanks for giving me the suggestion. I know gvSIG mobile is
great. But the key point of my project is not to perfect gvSIG.And to run
gvSIG in Android is just a small part. So I need to discuss with my teacher.
As to the Google Summer of Code, I am very interested in that. It will be
great if I can participate in the project. Though I am a rookie now, but I
believe I will really do something for gvSIG mini.
Regards,
Qian Cheng