[Gvsig_english] Importing a raster image with gvSIG Mobile

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed Mar 30 09:12:56 CEST 2011

Hello,
what is the content of the georeference file (.wld or .jpw, etc) ?
It is not consistent with the data in your screenshot?

Also, see this post:

http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2008-December/002759.html

(sorry the sample image link in that message is not working)

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)