[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile Splash

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed Mar 30 09:24:49 CEST 2011

Hello,
the splash image of gvSIG Mobile is embedded in the starting EXE file, so you need to open the MS Visual C++ project, replace the BMP file and compile the MS Visual C++ project again:

https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-mobile/pilots/trunk/JNI_Sep_2009/winmob6/gvSIG_Mobile_01/

I might do that for you if you send me your image (for example, 450 x 450 pixels) but is it very urgent? :-P

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)