[Gvsig_english] Create the new gvSIG splash!

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Wed Mar 30 12:37:53 CEST 2011

Hello Wolfgang.

We're now focused on gvSIG 1.11. We hope release gvSIG 1.11-RC2 this
week and if no serious bugs are detected gvSIG 1.11 final could be
released next week.

Then we'll be able to focus on gvSIG 2.0 again and we hope to start
releasing builds for comunity testing in a month.

Best regards,
Manuel.

Manuel Madrid.
Product and testing manager.