[Gvsig_english] Feature request: progress bar when loading big layers

Marcel Schoolmeesters schoolmeesters at gmx.de
Thu Mar 31 20:47:42 CEST 2011

Yep,....better showing an error message than loading wrong layers (e.g.
either shown in map OR shown in ToC...not in both...)

...perhaps adding the problem of loading layer from wms...there are
similar problems of empty layers (I think) although the source problem
there is not the same, of course...

Regards