[Gvsig_english] Creating new layer--specific lines

triestem triested at gmail.com
Sun May 8 05:05:09 CEST 2011

Thank you for the ideas!  I ended up just using the draw tool--I was trying
to show boundaries of a specific area as lines.  I had the coordinates for
the east and west boundaries, but I needed to convert these two points into
two parallel lines.   The boundaries themselves were used to spatially
select objects in a different layer, and nothing absolutely needed to be
exact, so I just did it by hand (but will probably need to be more exact in
the future).

Thanks again!