[Gvsig_english] Cape Verde Islands EPSG code in gvSIG

Idalina Almeida idalinaa2 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:32:27 CEST 2011

Thanks very much for your answer.
The parameters you used are correct and the shapefile you sent worked ok. We
have no problem using the custom 4826 in gvSIG to visualize a shapefile or
to get a shape from postgis.
Our problem is when we try using gvSIG (usr defined 4826) to connect our WMS
(Mapserver) that serves the shape also in EPSG:4826.
At first the image looks right, but when we zoom in it get distorted. We are
sending to screen image showing the problem.

Best regards,
Idalina Almeida
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6358889/distorted_image.bmp