[Gvsig_english] Sextante video tutorials

Ruth Schönbuchner r.schoenbuchner at hotmail.de
Fri May 13 21:00:27 CEST 2011

Dear all,
really nice the videos and very helpful, Victor! (By the way, I also like the new look of the Sextante website ;-)I just wanted to tell you that I use "Camstudio" for producing videos under windows with text annotations.It is Open Source, easy to understand and you also have the opportunity to record audio. Best regards,
Ruth
[1] http://www.chip.de/downloads/CamStudio_19900258.html