[Gvsig_english] Problem with gvsig-mobile and GPS

Kai Behncke Kai-Behncke at gmx.de
Wed May 18 12:44:29 CEST 2011

Dear users,
I just checked out gvig-mobile_pilot_0.3-wms-withphoneme and I find it really great.

I have only one problem, If I try to get a GPS-Signal I get one, but after short
time the programme does not react anymore and I have to close the task or to restart gvsig-mobile......but the error occurs again and again...

I testet it on T-Mobile MDA with Windows Mobile 6, 400 Mhz, 128 MB Ram
and on a HTC PDA 3600,400 Mhz, 64 MB Ram, Windows Mobile 5.0

What do you think? Might it be a software error or more a system problem?
What system and what hardware circumstances do you recommend?

Thank you very much, Kai