[Gvsig_english] Error while trying to open Project with DBF

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Thu May 26 10:48:54 CEST 2011

Il 26/05/2011 10.26, silvio grosso ha scritto:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Whenever I try to open a Project where I have added a dbf table I always get an error because of this Dbf.
>
> In short:
> I open and save a new project;
> I add one shp (North Italy - 23032);
> I add one dbf table (with GPS points) - Layer events;
> I close my project;
> I reopen this same project and gvSIG informs me that this dbf table will be deleted!

Hi Silvio,
it seems that table documents from files are considered as temporary
table. IMHO, this is a bug! As you know, an external table is not always
an event layer... Furthermore, the user should not be forced to export
it as shapefile or something else in order to make it permanent.

ciao
Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano