[Gvsig_english] gvSIG mobile 0.3 on windows mobile 6.1

macrud maciej_rudnicki at cadexpert.com.pl
Fri May 27 10:43:30 CEST 2011

Hi,
I've tried to install gvSIG Mobile on my HTC device using installer for WM5
or higher with Phone ME

Installation had completed with no errors and now i'am able to run gvSIG and
see the start screen for a few seconds. After that start screen disappears
and gvSIG is no longer runnig (it's not present in task manager).

After reading some posts on gvSIG forum i've checked
g_mobile_launch_log.txt
and it says
=======================
gvSIG mobile launch log file:
Assumed gvSIG main folder: \gvSIGMobile:
Checking if PhoneME is in root...
YES!
Writing options file phonemeopt.txt...
Composing launch parameters...
Phoneme params = -f "\gvSIGMobile\phonemeopt.txt"
PhoneME path: \phoneme\personal\bin\cvm.exe
PhoneME params: -f "\gvSIGMobile\phonemeopt.txt"
gvSIG mobile was launched successfully.
=======================

there is also a log file named
gvSIG_Mobile_exe_is_alive.txt
and it says
============================
gvSIG Mobile.exe has started...
Current UTC date and time is: 2011.5.26 - 11:47:25.0
Checking presence of the application...
gvSIG Mobile is NOT running. Trying to start gvSIG mobile...
Windows registry is ignored. Searching gvSIG Mobile install dir...
Assumed file \gvSIGMobile\class\all.jar does exist: OK.

Is there any problem with windows registry. Or maby some entries are
missing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced,
MacRud