[Gvsig_english] nearest distance between points in polygons

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Mon May 30 18:12:32 CEST 2011

Hi Wolfgang.

The problem is due to 4058 columns. There is a bug in gvSIG with dbf
fields (constant widht, and so, dbf's are larger than needed.
Anyway, when working with distance matrices, is a common mistake (in my
opinion) to use a format of MxN matrix. There aren't many programs able
to work with so many fields.
That's the reason to use another format in gvSIG network analysis to
write distance matrices:
fromId             toId            cost            distance

Maybe you can modify the geoprocess of Sextante to write the data in
this format.

Cheers.

Fran.