[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and quick information: error message appears in gvSIG 1.11

Cèsar Ordiñana cordinyana at gvsig.com
Tue May 31 13:00:14 CEST 2011

El 31/05/11 12:27, Wolfgang Qual escribió:
> Dear Javi,
> dear all,
>
> this effect can be observed in gvSIG 1.10 and 1.11.
> And: the number of files is growing very much, if "quick info" is activated.
> With only one layer in the view (without quick info: 660 files, quick info
> activated: 930!).
>
> What is the opinion of the developers regarding this behaviour? A bug?
> Possibly a possibility to optimize the
> performance of gvSIG!
>
> Best,
> Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

Wow! that quick info behavior is really surprising. I think it is a bug,
not sure if it is the same bug as the one found by Javi, but for sure
creates the same problem. I'm going to include it into the same bug
ticket so any developer who takes care of it has all available information.

Cèsar Ordiñana Navarro
gvSIG software architect
DiSiD Technologies (http://www.disid.com)