[Gvsig_english] tilerastercache utility program

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Fri Nov 18 10:54:22 CET 2011

El 18/11/11 08:54, Ioan Ferencik escribió:
> Hello Alberto,
> thanks for the quick reply.
>
> The link to the config file structure is indeed useful.
> Now could you confirm that the Main class in this
> https://confluence.prodevelop.es/download/attachments/15171903/tilerastercache_lib_0_5.zip?version=1
>
> jar  is the very same with
>
> https://svn.prodevelop.es/public/labs/gvsig/es.prodevelop.gvsig.mini.compat.j2se/trunk/src/main/java/es/prodevelop/tilecache/j2se/Main.java

Yes.

> I would like to get my hands on the source of this
> https://confluence.prodevelop.es/download/attachments/15171903/tilerastercache_lib_0_5.zip?version=1
> utility.
> At this point is seems to be spread across multiple libraries (or perhaps I
> got it wrong)
Sorry if it's a bit undocummented. Since the library is shared among
gvSIG Mini and extPhoneCache [1], with different dependencies, it's
compossed by different libraries. Look for the jars inside the lib
folder of extPhoneCache trunk to see the list of dependencies. I guess
you should expor the trunk of each project from the gvSIG Mini and labs
repos.

> Cheers

[1] https://svn.prodevelop.es/public/labs/gvsig/extPhoneCache

Regards.