[Gvsig_english] Autopolygon:Bug?

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Thu Nov 24 15:52:42 CET 2011

Hi,

I give a look at this, and i'm not sure if this is exactly a bug.

AutoCompletePolygon works as follows:
 - Digitalize a polygon
 - Takes the polygons of the same layer that intersects with the
digitalized polygon
 - Makes the difference between the digitalized polygon and the
intersection polygons

I think that what is happening is that if the layer doesn't have the
polygons "perfectly" drawn, i mind, the border of contiguous polygons
matches in all its points when the difference is computed there are
some isolated points that are used to build the final polygon, son the
result can be a little weird.

Maybe the tool can be depurated to ignore this isolated points, or a
new approach to the tool is need.

osor is down, so i can't register the issue now.