[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 2.0 ready to test. Downloads working again.

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Fri Nov 25 11:15:10 CET 2011

Hello.

Downloads [1] are working again thanks to a mirror provided by the gvSIG
Russian Community.

Special Thanks to Serguei Mikhailov and Evgeniy Bogdantes, coordinators
of this Community [2], for the effort.

Regards,
Manuel.

[1]
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/official/gvsig-2.0/downloads/
[2] http://gvsig.freegis.ru

El 25/11/11 08:34, Pietro d'Orio escribió:
> By clicking on the link [3]:
>

>  Error (509)
>
> This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have
> been temporarily disabled!
>
> Pietro
>
> Il 24/11/2011 19:55, Nacho Uve ha scritto:
>> Testing!!
>> :-)
>>

>> 2011/11/24 gvSIG News Office <press en gvsig.com <mailto:press en gvsig.com>>
>>

>>     We are very happy to announce that, after a long development
>>     period and a deep refactoring, gvSIG 2.0 is becoming a reality.
>>
>>     By releasing gvSIG alpha2 we officialy start the stabilization
>>     period of this expected version. We encourage you to test it and
>>     to report bugs and feature requests in the mailing lists [1]
>>     always taking into account that it is not recommended to use
>>     development distributions in production environments.
>>
>>     For further information please see [2]
>>     Download of gvSIG 2.0 alpha2 at [3]

>>     [2] http://blog.gvsig.org/2011/11/24/gvsig-2-0-ready-to-test/
>>     [3]