[Gvsig_english] Show new view maximized by default

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Wed Nov 30 15:15:24 CET 2011

On 30/11/11 05:34, Francisco Puga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I create  a patch in gvSIG to open a new window view maximized by
> default. Before applied it i want to ask if everybody agree with this
> change, as there are people that likes the actual behavior of have the
> view in a small window.
>
> Another option will be create a new option in preferences that allows
> the user select if the view should be open by default or not, but this
> is not done jet.
>
> Opinions?

Hi Fran,

My preference would be...

When creating new windows open to settings specified by user in the
preferences dialog (default maximised).

When opening windows that have already existed on the system (e.g. a
specific Map, View or Table) open window to the same size as the last
time it was closed.

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator / Website Administrator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides