[Gvsig_english] can someone take me off this list please?

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:33:48 CET 2011

Hi.

 From time to time, it comes a message like this, and someone has to
write a response like this.
I think it will be a good thing to configure the mailman in order to set
a more clear message:

"To unsubscribe from this list or change your account, follow this
link:" (for example).

Otherwise, people only see a link, and they don't know what purpose is it.

Cheers.

Fran.

PS: Same for Spanish list and others, of course...