[Gvsig_english] moving and copying of points

maria maluenda maluenda_mar at gva.es
Fri Sep 2 10:40:19 CEST 2011

On 01/09/11 14:39, Klaus Schaefer wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> even now, with gvSIG 1.11 (2 versions further), I still have the same issue:
> I cannot copy or move elements of a simple point layer (shp file). I have
> always installed gvSIG with java included. My platform is Windows 7, all
> required updates are installed.
>
> There seem to be no other major issus with editing. Everything else seems to
> work fine.
>
> Any further idea or any practical workaround you would recommend?
>
> Thanks a lot for all ideas....
>
> Best regards
> Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Is your problem copy and move a group of points from a layer to another
position in the same layer?

Then, active the point layer , start editing, select the points and
select the copy tool.
At this moment, click on one point  from the selected group and you can
move the points to another position.

I tested the copy tool and it works ok

regards

--