[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11 not running on MacOS X 10.7 Lion

Agustin Diez Castillo agustin.diez at uv.es
Thu Sep 22 19:24:03 CEST 2011

Dear list,
Both Ai2 version and gvSIG CE work in Lion. For the latter you only need to download it and double click the icon. For the former you need to control click the icon, show package contents, open contents folder, do the same with the MacOS and then double click on JavaApplicationStub.

This command on a terminal should the trick provided that your gvSIG-1.11.0-RC1.app is in the Applications folder,

/Applications/gvSIG-1.11.0-RC1.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaApplicationStub

 if not change it to the point to the correct locale. This can be done dropping the icon into the terminal window.

Agustin