[Gvsig_english] gvSIG on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

bkfitz bkfitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:09:43 CEST 2011

Anyone tried gvSIG mini on a Galaxy Tab 10.1?  I'm having problems.  It
doesn't show any of the "Tile map services" or "WMS layers" that I see on my
EVO phone.  Also, I've had problems trying to add my own WMS service, but
this problem could be due to a coordinate issue or some sort of WMS config
problem.  My WMS server is ESRI ArcGIS Server.

Thanks!

- Brian