[Gvsig_english] syntax like

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 02:17:09 CEST 2012

Hola Ruth!.

I think this link may help you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jdOh8nuyGo&feature=relmfu
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jdOh8nuyGo&feature=relmfu>

In your sentence:
[FIELD] like '05358%'
should work only if field is string. (And remove == sign)

Please note this is something that will work when you checks the option
Elementos filtrados (SQL DBMS).

If you mean what is (Gramatica SLD), I think it should be something with
the implementation not finished yet... And I don't know if it will be
continued in the future :-(

Hope it helps!.

Best regards.

Fran.

El 13/04/2012 8:31, Ruth Schönbuchner escribió:
> Dear list,
>
> I am trying to find out the correct syntax (like) for symbology with
> expression.
> The filter tool works without any problems with expressions like this:
> (select * where) [FIELD] like 'C????'
>                          [FIELD] like '05358%'
> But the SQL syntax used for expressions in symbology seems to be a
> different one?
> It could be something like this: [FIELD] == like '05358%' ?
> Does anybody know the correct syntax?
>
> Thank you.
> Ruth
>
> Ruth Schönbuchner