[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11: Strange results printing PDF only with Adobe Reader

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Apr 17 10:10:19 CEST 2012

Hi,

Have you checked from Acrobat Readers Layer control the properties of this layer? Is is marked as printable when visible?

Two PDF files with layer control for comparison. This is made with Adobe Illustrator
http://www.maanmittauslaitos.fi/sites/default/files/TM35-lehtijako.pdf
This is made with SkyJUMP GIS and iText library
http://latuviitta.org/documents/raitiovaunulinjat.pdf

-Jukka Rahkonen-