[Gvsig_english] SLD grammar syntax

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Fri Apr 27 10:50:55 CEST 2012

Il 27/04/2012 10.13, Pablo Cuadrado ha scritto:
> Hi,
> In gvSIG 1.11 works with [field]>=0.5

Hi Pablo,
yes, I can confirm, so this is only a new bug in gvSIG 1.12 devel.

> Antonio, ¿Do you know a reference about this grammar?

About SLD syntax? Unfortunately not, but it's quite similar to SQL.
I suggest only to remember these basic rules:
1) use only the available operators in the right textbox;
2) use "text" instead of 'text' (differently from the Filter syntax);
3) wildcards are not allowed;
4) finally, check always if the expression is valid ...That's all! ;)

Cheers,
Antonio