[Gvsig_english] SLD grammar syntax

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon Apr 30 14:17:18 CEST 2012

Hello,
Just one little remark: the word "secret" makes no sense in this context because we are dealing with open-source software. If someone wants to know in detail how gvSIG or any of its dependencies work, then the source code is right there, waiting for you. No "black boxes" here.

Let us hope Benjamin's message was not some kind of innuendo ;-)

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)