[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and gvSIG-CE, when will someone clarify the situation?

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 2 13:38:42 CEST 2012

>I really appreciate all the effort you have done and I know you keep
    carrying on, I don't have any doubt about that.

The gvSIG Association has a very special way to acknowledge this effort, forbiding us to organizing very important gvSIG events like this one [1] and making zero promotion of this, just because we are not a member of this Association and don't believe in its business and governance model of an Open Source Project.

[1] http://www.agit.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=296:gvsig&catid=38:home

> But this discussion is about the name, which is generating a lot of
    confusion between users.

You call it confusion, we call it information. Maybe we are clarifying now a lot of things in one language that all people involved can understand.

Best regards!
Jose