[Gvsig_english] My Last GSOC 2012 Report (gvSIG Desktop)

Lorenzo Herrero Enrique enrique.lorenzo at chsegura.es
Wed Aug 22 09:23:30 CEST 2012

Ops!, Some minutes ago, I checked the blog and only one video was published, which really was only an advertisement by the web hosting!

Right now I can access the updated blog entry, with the youtube video, sorry!

Perhaps an issue of our network proxy, ¿or an update of the blog?, I don't know.

Thanks for your clarification.