[Gvsig_english] Error building gvSig Mini

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Wed Feb 1 14:07:53 CET 2012

Hi,

sometimes the ADT plugin does not refresh correctly the build path of
the projects when there are changes on the Android libararies
references. Try removing the Android libraries references from the
projects you have errors and apply changes. Then add each library
clicking apply each time.

Tell me if that works for you.

Regards.

--