[Gvsig_english] which is best hardware for gvsig mobile

maxion at zedat.fu-berlin.de maxion at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Feb 8 13:14:13 CET 2012

Hello everyone,
I want to use gvSIG mobile for an archaeological research project. I want
to have the most stable version of the software and the possibility to use
the intern gps of a device and the possibility to access extern gps via
bluetooth or usb.
Which is the best PDA, smartphone or so to use gvSIG mobile in production?
cant spend more than 350€

I have a Samsung Omnia pro b7330 with WM 6.5 standard CE, but I could not
get gvsig mobile to work, is it possible?

Thanks for your help
MAx