[Gvsig_english] illegal argument exception: type of shape not supported yet

cadocher cat29011 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 11:16:05 CET 2012

Whilst filling in data in the attribulte table I must have pressed something
I shouldn't have, now my shape file does not appear on the screen and when I
go to change the symbols (categories-unique values) nothing appears and I
get the message 'illegal argument exception: type of shape not yet
supported', however everything is still listed in the attributes table. Does
anyone know how to solve this? It was fine 30 minutes ago!
Thankyou