[Gvsig_english] UNIGIS gvSIG & Sextante eLearning module in german

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 13 21:10:13 CET 2012

Hello list,

The next UNIGIS gvSIG & Sextante eLearning module [1] in german will start at Monday, 5th March 2012.

We have logged hundreds of hours teaching gvSIG and have being working
on the gvSIG Project since 2007 developing
new functionalities for gvSIG 1.9, 1.10 and 1.11, organizing conferences, making documentation,
workshops, presentations, tutorials, translations, testing and reporting
bugs, etc.

Please visit our website [2], download and fill the application form if you have decided to learn more about gvSIG & Sextante with us.

Best regards
Jose Canalejo
www.csgis.de

[1] http://csgisblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/gvsig-and-sextante-in-unigis.html