[Gvsig_english] gvSIG magazine article suggestions

chris.may Christoph.Mayrhofer at gutech.edu.om
Wed Feb 22 19:44:06 CET 2012

Dear Jorge and Amelia,

Sorry for the late reply. The last post I read was from Jorge and I
incorporated his suggestions.
However, I did not receive any notification email about Amelias post,
because I created a new OSGEO account and did not check the old one for any
updates. Thus, I just remembered it as I discovered a copy of the
gis.Business magazine in my mailbox after I returned from a 5 month stay
abroad.
The article was printed in the 7th issue of 2011 and reports on the latest
available gvSIG version by September 2011.

You can download it here: (as stated before... it's german)
http://www.file-upload.net/download-4139311/gis.Business-gvSIG.pdf.html

regards, Christoph