[Gvsig_english] Extract metadata from a SHP file

Juan Jesús Cremades Monserrat relicary at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 12:36:15 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm using gvSIG 1.1.2. I have "View" created with three SHP files. Later,
this view has been imported to a WebMap Server (MS4W) and all it works fine.

My question is the next: now I want view this map in a browser using
"OpenLayers" but I want be able to see the metadataas that are included in
the SHP files.

For exmple, if one SHP is a cityes map, I want extract the name of the city
if the usar wants across the client interface as soon as I'll use MapFich.

Thak you so much!