[Gvsig_english] I can not see my GPS position in gvSIG Mini on my BlackBerry 8310

Jesús Zamarro jzamarro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:49:22 CET 2012

          Dear list,

I can see maps, but when I select menu option '8.Activar Recentrado
GPS' the map stays still. The only change is that the yellow star in
the top left corner goes round.

I have granted every permisions to 'gvSIG Mini' application (including
'Ubicacion GPS') and every other GPS applications work properly
(GoogleMaps, ...).

Thanks in advance,
        Jesus Zamarro (+34  628900678).
        jzamarro at gmail.com

DETAILED INFO:
- gvSIG mini 0.11.74
- My enterprise BlackBerry configuration is the following:
BlackBerry 8310
Dispositivo de bolsillo inalámbrico (*EDGE*)
v4.5.0.180 (Plataforma 2.7.0.105)
Kernel de cifrado v3.8.5.32a
Configuración de Micro Edition: *CLDC-1.1*
Perfil de Micro Edition: *MIDP-2.0*
Versión Micro Edition JTWI: 1.0
Versión Micro Edition Media: 1.1
Versión Micro Edition PIM: 1.0
Versión del archivo Micro Edition: 1.0
Micro Edition Bluetooth Version: 1.1
Micro Edition Location Version: 1.0.1
Versión de Micro Edition Security y de Trust Services (APDU):1.0

HOW I SOLVED A PREVIOUS PROBLEM (I suppose it may be useful to others):
A year ago I wasn't able to see any maps (although I complied every
requirements). I solved it changing my BlackBerry Security
configuration:
- Menu -> Options -> Security Options -> TLS -> Predefined TLS =
Pocket Device (previously my value was 'Predefined TLS' = Proxy).