[Gvsig_english] Videos of the 3rd Latin American and Caribbean gvSIG Conference available

Eduardo Kanegae eduardo.kanegae at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 00:41:29 CET 2012

Is there any option for downloading proceedings? (slides on PDF/PPT).

eg.: for FOSS4G2011 I could not find any reference or announce of this
'old-n-good' way of 'visiting the event' (for those who were not
there).

A PDF/PPT is very handy when you want to use Ctrl+F or just take a
brief look for a single file.

regards

Eduardo Patto Kanegae
http://www.webmapit.com | @webmapit