[Gvsig_english] gvSIGmini problem. Please Help!

suraj patil surajhpatil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:51:09 CET 2012

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to Android and want to work on gvSIGmini. I'm following the
instructions from "How to build the gvSIG Mini workspace" page of
confluence.prodevelop.es. And i'm getting bunch of errors
Please somebody Help!

As per the instructions i clean the project but there is error in red cross
sign to es.prodevelop.android.gvsig.mini.lib.
An also i'm getting the following errors as,

1) AbstractAction cannot be resolved to a type

2) ActionBar cannot be resolved to a type

3) No resource found that matches the given name (at 'src' with value
'@drawable/splash').

4)Project 'build_android' is missing required source folder: 'src'

And bunch of similar...... Can anyone tell whats actually missing?