[Gvsig_english] Unable to configure gvSIGMobile on Windows Mobile 6 Profession Emulator

loopop sumit.k1 at tcs.com
Fri Jan 13 10:53:07 CET 2012

Hi,

I downloaded the code of gvSIGMobile 0.3.0 and configured it succesfully on
my system on a Java environment with eclipse. After building it succesfully
on eclipse I tried to test it on a Windows Mobile 6 emulator but to my
surprise the application crashes after startup with log document mentioning
no reasons for it. I tried installing the cab file thus generated namely
"gvSIGMobile for phoneME.Arm" on the emulator but on startup of the
gvSIGMobile the application splash screen comes and then application
suddenly crashes.

I am unable to understand the reason. please help me create a suitable and
appropriate install of gvSIGMobile on WIndows 6 Emulator.

Thanks