[Gvsig_english] Network extension and units for tolerance

Lucie Prunarová lprunarova at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 13:07:51 CET 2012

Hi,
I'm using network extension on gvSIG 1.11, windows 7. I have problem with
tolerance when loading stops on the route. I put in tolerance 10 (in map
units), my map units are meters, but then the window appears with message,
that all of my stops are out of range. I measured the distances between
points and network lines and there are many of them in this tolerance, but
the system doesn't see them. Also I have the same problem sometimes when
inserting points manually on the network. Know somebody where could be the
problem and if the extension really uses map units for the tolerance? I
attached the printscreen of the problem.

Thanks,
Lucie