[Gvsig_english] Unable to configure gvSIGMobile on Windows Mobile 6 Profession Emulator

loopop sumit.k1 at tcs.com
Mon Jan 16 08:00:47 CET 2012

There's only one file in the folder \gvSIGMobile\log, i.e. "x" and it reads
"This file must exist because the CAB folder doesnot create empty folders."
Please help me understand what's written here. May this provide us with a
clue.

Now that I have tried multiple ways by creating the "forphoneme" and
"withphoneme" CAB installer and tried installing the application with both
the utility both on phone and off phone (i mean, by installing phoneme with
the application) I have reached at a point where running thr gvSIGMobile
opebns up with a Java console and it vanishes in a flash giving some
exceptions randomly like "class not found" and etc....

Why is this? I thought this may help you understand the problem ...

Thanks
Sumit