[Gvsig_english] install Gvsig Mobile 0.3 on Trimble Juno 3B

fboussug f.boussuges at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:11:20 CEST 2012

Hello, yesterday I have purchase an Trimble Juno 3B PDA/GPS.
this PDA work on windows 6.5 (Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Professionnal).
I want to instal gvsig mobil 0.3 on my Trimble but I have a problem:
-when I use the .CAB installer
"gvSIG_Mobile_Pilot-0.3-WM2003-withPhoneME.cab", installation is OK but when
I start the application I just can see the start screen (the application
crash).

-when I use the PhoneMe and Gvsig mobile separately
(gvSIG_Mobile_Pilot-0.3-WMX-forPhoneME.cab and phoneME Advanced - Personal
Profile b168 rev20547 (2011-11-16) download on
http://davy.preuveneers.be/phoneme/?q=node/10) Gvsig work but with a lots of
bugs: impossible to navigate in different repositories to select layer,
Manual Pan is not disponible, the connection to the GPS make crash the
application (with a "bip bip bip" sound).

Have you a solution to instal GVSIG 0.3 correctly on my Trimble GPS?

Thank you!

François Boussuges